CMP English Version
Consent Management Platform
Since 2018, website operators who collect personal data about their users, whether it’s through the website or an e-shop, or through third parties and their tools, have been obliged to comply with data processing regulations. We can help you with this.
Why use a CMP?
- Seznam’s CMP solution allows all sites advertising from the Seznam SSP and belonging to its Partner network to share consent settings obtained from users.
- If the above two conditions are met, consent or non-consent obtained on website A will be shared on website B and other websites of the CMP Partner Network.
- The user does not have to confirm the CMP dialogue on all sites individually.
- Possibility of customizing the dialogue box using the website logo or name.
- The solution meets all the requirements and specifications of TCF 2.0 (Transparency and Consent Framework) and thus enables seamless integration into the programmatic ecosystem.
- The collection of consents to the processing of personal data by the partner meets the requirements of the GDPR.
How to implement CMP
- Click on the CMP tab in your Partner interface.
- Select the site for which you want to set up consent collection.
- Select the start date of consent.
- Set the name of the site operator.
- Upload the site logo (supported dimensions: min. 30×30 pixels and max. 600×100 pixels). The logo must be in PNG or JPG format.
- Finally, enter the site name.
If you decide to activate our consent collection solution, remember to implement the link in the footer, where the user will be able to easily edit their consent. The following piece of code must be added to the footer or other text in the space for information on the entity itself:Spravovat souhlas s nastavením osobních údajů
You might also be interested in
You can also find all the information about CMP from Seznam in our video.
Join the Partner Network now
Become a Seznam partner and get all benefits and services for free!