Postup přidání webu do Seznam Newsfeed English Version
How to add a site to the Seznam Newsfeed
The Seznam Newsfeed service is one of the largest distributors of editorial content for users on the Czech-language Internet. In order to become a part of the network, all you have to do is log in to our partner network. In the video tutorial you’ll learn how to add an application to join Newsfeed, what to fill out, or what to look out for when filling out an application.
The website is added to Newsfeed in the Partner interface, which you can log in to at partner.seznam.cz. The account in which you create the application must be registered with the website operator’s ID number (IČO). Cooperation with third parties, such as agencies, cannot be used for inclusion in the newsfeed.
If you are an existing Partner, please use your login details. If you’re new and don’t have a Partner account, it’s easy to create one. We tell you how to do this in Instructions.
Next, simply click on the Newsfeed tab and then on Add Application.
Basic information about the site
Select a site and confirm that:
- it runs on https
- it is responsive
Please also let us know if your site contains a photo gallery. This is because when creating ad codes, we need to know whether to create them for a photo gallery, too.
Eligibility for the Seznam Newsfeed
Please read the individual requirements and tick to confirm that you meet them all. If you do not meet any of the requirements, your site cannot be approved. It is therefore necessary to make any adjustments before sending the application. If you have any questions about your application and need to go back to it later, please scroll down and save the information you have already entered.
RSS and favicon
Type the favicon URL, the subscription RSS URL, confirm that the RSS meets all the required parameters, and don’t be afraid to check your RSS in the validator.
- Please read the content rules carefully and confirm that you have read them.
- If you are also interested in the other Seznam Discussion, Like and Seznam Recommends modules, tick the relevant option.
- Send only completed applications for approval. Our editorial team will process the application within a few working days. We will notify you by e-mail of the successful receipt of your application. The status of the application will change to Application Sent in the Partner interface.
- We’ll contact you by e-mail if a review reveals that you do not comply with any of our rules. At the same time, the status of your application in the Partner interface will change to Application Follow-Up.
- When you open the application, you will see which points the site does not meet – the fields will be marked in yellow. Please remedy this and send the application back to us for review.
- If the editorial team finds that everything is in order, we will notify you by e-mail and the status of the application will change to Approved. We will then send you a request to complete the contract by e-mail, where we will also tell you what to do next and details for cooperation.
- If we reject your application, it means that you are not eligible for partnership. The specific conditions that you do not meet will be listed in the form. You can submit a new application no sooner than 30 days after the site has been rejected.
Should you encounter any technical difficulties, please contact us at email@example.com.
We look forward to working with you!